Raptor Burgers Raptor Burgers

if I was there, I would not eat that.

not bad. not bad at all. it seems like not only is he a biologist but he's a chef as well. kudos to you my friend.

Sh0T-D0wN responds:

;).

Penis Wrong Penis Wrong

what in the world?

I was thinking, "how come he didn't do that with Mayoi, her sister?" but I thought, "no, he can go to jail for that because she a minor." as a matter of fact, he would lose his attorney license. anyway, that was funny, especially the monkey.

MJ Tribute Collab MJ Tribute Collab

supurb flash

especially Danial sun's and I like edd's, too. listen up, I'm starting a collab myself and I need more people. anyone of you guys wanna join me? reply if you do.

Bling to the Future Bling to the Future

what in the world?

I love back to the future. I noticed some parts that came from the movie itself. the black emmit brown reminds me of don king or al sharpton for some reason. was the guy with the grill suppose to be biff? anyway, superb movie.

JohnMazz responds:

Thanks for the review. It wasnt a direct parody obviously, we took elements from the original, and some jokes and the like, but over all, it was it's own story. And yes, "Thud" was our version of "Biff"

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

that was destructive...

...and disturbing. I really wish I didn't see that ding-a-ling through out the whole movie. now, I'm gonna have a nightmare.

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

excellent

you don't know how many times I've watch this flash, even I don't know. that's how much I love this flash. the main reason is because of the goombas singing. I love the way they sing. one question, did you make this flash for the celebration of the new super mario bros. coming out for the DS? just a thought. anyway, cool flash. keep it up.

Numa Numa SE!! Numa Numa SE!!

didn't I see you on the grudge?

real cool man. I said to myself, "not you, too" excellent reeactment.

Teagirl Teagirl

will you cool it with the chuck norris

that was excellent. I like the intense fighting part. but seriously cool it with the chuck norris. you people have been going chuck norris this, chuck norris that. next thing you know, he'll be a giant monster destroying town. excellent work.

Wonchop responds:

Not anymore. He's tied up. With rope. No escaping rope.

Galiver, the Dragon Galiver, the Dragon

Oh man!

What was wrong with you that day.LOL when I first saw that, it killed me.
did you eat sugar for breakfast? you are hilarous. drink more energy drinks.

Believe IT! Believe IT!

That was hilarious, believe it!

LOL That was funny as hell. On the show, he won't stop saying "believe it". That's is annoying when he says that; that's his catch phrase. "Believe it." I'm suprise no one tired of him saying that on the real show. good job, man